Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I borrowed this from leo!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table><tr><td>ca ltyle</td><td>

    Arwen</p>

    If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Arwen, Elf, the daughter of Elrond.</p>

    In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.</p>

    Who would you be?
    Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test <small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></p></td></tr></table>

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table><tr><td>ca motto</td><td>

    Eowyn</p>

    If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.</p>

    In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.</p>

    Who would you be?
    Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test <small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></p></td></tr></table>

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mellie Mell's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <table><tr><td>ca cblan</td><td>

    Galadriel</p>

    If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Galadriel, Elf, Queen of Lothlorien, wife of Celeborn and grandmother of Arwen.</p>

    In the movie, I am played by Cate Blanchett.</p>

    Who would you be?
    Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test <small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></p></td></tr></table>

    ------------------
    Peace and Love,
    Mell
    "Foreclosure of a dream, those visions never seen"
    "I can't believe that Mell thinks Nick Menza is sexy!!!" - from Mike Dellis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •